- About Us
- About Bhutan
- Bhutan Travel Information
- Tour Packages
- Contact Us
This trip through Western valleys is the introduction to Bhutan. You get to see the immense ever-changing landscapes and enjoy the people’s hospitality and immerse yourself into Bhutan’s rich culture and tradition.
Get to see and Get pleasure from:
The ‘Taste of Bhutan’ cultural tour explores all of the highlights of Bhutan’s western valleys, and is ideal for those with a limited time frame.
In addition Benji Bhutan Tours & Travels can also arrange a variety of “add on” options to provide a more in-depth experience of Bhutan. These include:
*Hot Stone Bath, *Cultural Program, *A farmhouse stay,* Monastery experience.
These Activities can easily be arranged and some activities are charged with additional fees.
– Medical and travel insurance
– Drinks, laundry, tipping and other expense of personal nature
Most of the Bhutanese hotels have max rooms of 25- 30 rooms or smaller. They are classified as 3 star properties certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan. You will have private bathroom with both hot and cold water. Toiletry supplies may be limited. Every hotel has access to internet, but some hotel mayn’t have wifi connections in their room.
There are also some international chain resorts like Aman Kora, Uma Paro, Taj, Le Meridien and some heritage hotels which are up market properties and can be booked on additional cost.
We provide 3 meals a day. The meals are served in buffet that includes rice, vegetables, noodles, breads etc. Our guide can arrange some dinner at local restaurants on your request.
Beware: traditional Bhutanese food always features chillies and the most popular dish is “Ema Datse” which is made with large, green or dry red hot chillies.
Our guides are well educated and trained and licensed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan. They speak good English and are very friendly and committed to deliver the best services. We have few language speaking guides and can be arranged by paying them extra which we can include in the tour total cost.
We provide Korean SUVs like Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Santa-fe, Toyota Coaster and Toyota Hi-Ace buses as transport depending upon the no of clients.
Visa is required for all international tourists travelling to Bhutan and all the tourist visa has to be routed through the registered tour operators. No foreign mission abroad grants Bhutan tourists visa.
Tourists are required to send us their passport copy, period for which visa is required, entry point and exit point. Minimum one week is required to process your visa from the concerned authorities.
* Actual visa is stamped on your passport on arrival in Bhutan. Visa fee of US $ 40 per person has to be remitted together with the tour payment.
* For all travellers, entering Bhutan by Druk Air or Bhutan Airlines, the visa clearance is send via email prior to arrival. Visa clearance has to be hand-carried and shown on demand by the authorities at the airports. Tourists are not allowed to board the Druk-Air or Bhutan Airlines flight without visa clearance copy.
* For travellers entering into Bhutan by surface through Phuntsholing or Samdrupjongkhar the visa is stamped on arrival at the entry point.
Upon confirmation of your trip and received of your passport details on Benji Bhutan Tours & Travels we will process your visa.
Land Cost Per person: $1490 (incl of $40 surcharge for 5 nights)
NOTE: Group Size of more than 3 pax are excluded with the surcharges.